Monday, March 08, 2010

winner winner chicken dinner

HEATHER!! you won chica. which is awesome, because it sounds like you can put those clips to good use!

thanks to everyone who played and commented. i love hearing from you guys! so since i'm in a good mood this morning {yay for morning workouts and lots of good sleep} i'll be giving away another little something. just comment here on any subject you want and i'll pick a winner wednesday. it'll be a short time period i know BUT i'll want to mail everything together, so give it a shot!

btw - the 50ºs are here and i couldn't be happier. this weekend was gorgeous and we spent yesterday spring cleaning with the windows open. ah, i love spring.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Woot!! Many, many thanks! You guys still have our address, right? Cannot wait to get those sucks- thanks again!

tinka stinka said...

unless you've moved i still have it!

Emily said...

Pick me! Pick me!

Michelle said...

No- Pick ME! I love the headband, BTW- very cute.

Melissa said...

I say "Yay for Spring!" too, even though I kinda live where it's spring all winter long. BUT...I did hear some birds achirpin' yesterday, and the dandelions have taken over my yard, so Spring it is! :o)
Happy Week to ya.

Kelly said...

'sup.

Unknown said...

not commenting just because of a contest, but because we haven't talked in a while. i go to shands hospital on friday, from there...?
love your hair - so cute! (in a non-childish way)

revamped*midge said...

I love your haircut!! Also I love checking on your crafts you do! Keep posting them!!

daisygirl said...

I can almost see my yard under the snow now. Don't think we can open the windows just yet though. But we have been getting out for walks and bike rides with our little family. And I didn't have to wear boots to church yesterday! Spring must be coming.

embee said...

I really like the headband. Saw a tutorial to use a stretchy skinny headband and make a flower the other day, and am dying to get making one. I love headbands!!!!

Andrea said...

I really hope this nice warm weather is not a big tease. I cannot handle another dumping of snow anytime soon. It has been nice not bundling up the kids to go out the last couple days.
I need to get a new camera someday when I have money, but I am not a photographer, so something simple to use. Any recommendations? I don't want to spend more than $200-250. Thanks Cheri! I never knew I would end up blogging and taking so many pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...