Wednesday, November 09, 2011

still here

Just grow grow growing. I'm making a bebe people! This is exciting! I never really though I would be pregnant, never imagined what it would be like, never hoped and prayed it would happen to me, but now that it is, it's pretty nifty.

IMG_8610_34wks.jpg

I'm still working on the nursery. Waiting patiently for the husband to decide the right time to put the crib together, planning the dresser revamp pending the arrival of some much needed new knobs, and deciding what each drawer should hold and why. Yes, I'm ridiculously organized like that. The gifts are waiting in boxes downstairs and I have a whole laundry basket full of things to be washed, folded and sorted. This is the kind of busy work I live for.

In the meantime, I have some pacifier clips to make, and some onesies to embellish. Along with a little bit of shopping to do. Bebe girl needs some church clothes!

1 comment:

Charity said...

are you holding your pants closed? because it totally looks like you are :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...