Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanks mom

This Thanksgiving, I have a lot to be thankful for, my life is full and blessed. As is my belly! Regardless, there's one thing i've always appreciated: my creative gene. Thanks to my crafty/artistic mom, I've always had an outlet for my imagination, and she always encouraged me to create.

Well this one I can't take credit for, but thanks to Pinterest and all those other imaginative people out in the world, I came across an inspiring idea. So I took my butt down to the thrift store, bought a sweater for $6.00, cut off the sleeves and stitched a hem. Easiest. thing. ever. And, I love them. And, they keep my legs warm. My dearest Pinterest, I love you, please don't ever die...

IMG_8808_legwarmers.jpg
IMG_8812_legwarmers.jpg

So Happy Thanksgiving to all you creative and not-sure-if-you're-creative people out there. You never know until you try!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

yep, i was right! they're SO you! they look great. wish i could pull something like that off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...