Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Delicious Desserts: the oreo peanut butter double stuffed brownie


Do you want to try the most ridiculous brownie concoction known to man? I give you the oreo peanut butter double stuffed brownie. And yes, it is that ridiculous. My husband said it was too complex for his likes, but I have to tell you all it was delicious. Amazing. FATtening. Seriously, I don't know the calorie count on this, but I know it's high. Too high. So only make these if you have lots of people to help you eat them. Or you can pawn them off on friends. Because trust me, these bad boys will call your name.


To make them, you just need brownie mix, oreos and peanut butter. I would link to the recipe, but it was just floating around Facebook, so here it is in all its copy and pasted glory:

OREO PEANUT BUTTER DOUBLE STUFFED BROWNIE

Brownie mix (any favorite will do)
Oreo's 
Peanut Butter 
Muffin tin 
Paper cupcake liners

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1). Prepare brownie mix according to directions on pkg.
2). Line muffin tin
3). Spread peanut butter on top of Oreo's
4). Add another Oreo on top & spread with peanut butter
5). Put in muffin tin
6). Pour brownie mixture on top
7). Bake for 10-15 minutes


I'm pretty sure it took about 20 minutes for mine to bake. This recipe is a serious sweet tooth killer. I give it two chubby thumbs up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...